ACR's "Clean Room" Approach
One thing everyone knows is that remodeling is messy business. This is why ACR uses our "clean room" approach, which takes advantage of a system of actions that minimize the mess, allowing for the most livable possible spaces outside of the work zone.
- Physical Containment: Equipment used commonly in mold remediation is repurposed as a very effective barrier to contain mess within the work zone.
- Air Scrubbers: Airborne particulates to 2 microns are captured using HEPA filtration under negative pressure to prevent airflow-driven distribution outside of containment. This provides the unique ability to continually filter the indoor air and depressurize the work zone to prevent the spread of contamination simultaneously.
- Extremely effective for 'grabbing' dirt and debris from workers' boots, preventing damage and mess outside the work zone
DAILY BROOM CLEANING:
- Each and every day the project is in progress, workers do a thorough sweep of the work area to additionally minimize mess.
- Following completion of the project, ACR's professional cleaning crews perform a comprehensive cleaning to be sure that no residual mess remains. The ACR cleaning crews are long-standing staff who are educated in proper methods to clean structure and contents to a truly 'spotless' level.
FINAL FLOOR CARE:
- ACR techs clean carpeting, tile and grout and any other surfaces adjacent to the work zone to leave a fully finished project both inside and outside of the newly remodeled area.
All content is © 2016, ACR, Inc. and/or affiliated sources. ACR serves the greater Chicago and Milwaukee areas locally, and IL, WI, IN and IO regionally.